Productivity & Comfort Combined
The D400 self-propelled detasseler is designed to serve not only the producer with industry leading capabilities,
but also the operator with unsurpassed visibility and comfort. With best in class power from the 6.7 liter Cummins diesel
and a machine weight at just over 20,000 pounds, the D400 is poised to lead the market in detasseling. The operator has
the ability to maximize daily potential and provide consistent results in the field.
Download the latest detasseling catalog for more info.
- Engine: Cummins QSB FT4 6.7L, Tier 4
- Optional All Wheel Steer
- 20 MPH max field speed
- 25 MPH max road speed
- DTB similar to STS bar
- DTB direct pin connect, not a multi-connect
- 8 row (75” outrigger) or 10/12 row (134” outrigger)
- Hydraulically adjustable row units for 4-1 to 4-2 spacings
- Traction control to improve performance in difficult conditions
- Spacious application designed cab with excellent visibility and a instructor seat